Last Updated: 04/17/2022
Our Services are designed for businesses and are not intended for individual consumer, personal or household use. Accordingly, we treat all personal information covered by this Policy, including information about any visitors to our website with the expectation and understanding that such
information pertains to individuals acting as business representatives, rather than in their personal capacity as consumers.
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us:
• Business contact information. We may collect professional contact details of employeesand other individuals associated with our customers, partners, and vendors, such as first and last names, email and mailing addresses, phone number, title and department, and other personal information relevant to the business relationship.
• Account information. When you register for our Services, we may collect your first and last name, user name, profile picture, password, and email address.
• Communications with Bounti. When you contact us via a contact form, email, helpdesk, or by any other method, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, company, professional title or role, and the contents and nature of your correspondence with us.
• In-Platform communication. If you send messages and post comments through our Services, we may collect the personal information you choose to provide us, such as your contact details, any images you choose to upload and the contents and nature of your message.
• Marketing data. When you sign up to receive notifications or marketing from us, you may provide us with your name, email address, company and title/role. We may also collect information concerning your preferences for receiving our marketing communications, and details about your engagement with marketing communications that we send to you.
Third party sources. We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
• Third parties, such as data providers, event co-sponsors, and others.
• Public sources, such as social media platforms.
Automatic data collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with our website and the Services, such as:
• Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., WiFi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
• Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the website, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access, and whether you have opened our marketing emails or clicked links within them.
We use the following tools for automatic data collection:
• Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
• Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection:
Service delivery. We use your personal information to:
• Provide, operate and improve the Services and our business;
• Communicate with you about the Services, including by sending announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
• Provide support for the Services, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development. As part of these activities, we may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data from personal information we collect. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Services, and promote our business.
Marketing. We may collect and use your personal information to send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including, but not limited to, notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email, telephone, text message, and other means. You may opt out of our marketing communications as described in the “Opt out of marketingcommunications” section below.
Compliance and protection. We may use and share your personal information with third parties in order to:
• Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
• Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
• Audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
• Enforce the terms and conditions that govern our website and Services; and
• Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information with:
Business partners. Current and future affiliates, and other companies with whom we partner to provide our Services.
Service providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate our Services or our business (such as hosting, information technology, customer support, email delivery, website analytics services, and employee recruitment).
Professional advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate for the compliance and protectionpurposes described above.
Business transferees. Acquirers and other relevant participants in business transactions (or negotiations for such transactions) involving a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization, investment, sale or other disposition of all or any portion of the business or assets of, or equity interests in Bounti (including, in connection with a bankruptcy or
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt out or unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications we send you, or by contacting us below.
Cookies. Most browser settings let you delete and reject cookies placed by websites. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all functionality of our services and our services may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. To find out more about "Do Not Track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Other Sites and Services
Our Services may contain links to websites and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions.
We employ a number of technical, organizational and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, no security measures are failsafe and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
By using our Service, you understand and acknowledge that your personal information will be transferred from your location to our facilities and servers in the United States.
The Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected personal information through our Services from a child under 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at email@example.com or at the following mailing address: 2150 N. 1st St
San Jose, CA 95131